I know this caramel apple cake recipe is very good. You don’t need to have any cooking skills to make this caramel apple crust cake. I am making this recipe for the third time this week. My family loves sweets, especially sweets with apples. This apple cake is a favorite because it is very soft, light, and has a lot of stuffing. This is the best version for the caramel apple cake, you can also use the same recipe, but instead of apples you can add any fruit you like. You can make this recipe very quickly and easily, and you will become a real chef when the scent of cinnamon and apple permeates your kitchen.
This caramel apple cake is so perfect because we can make it really easy and for a short time we taste really good. Apples are queens of fruits and we can use them in different ways. Apple, cinnamon, brittle pastry is a combination you must try. I think about this cake all day, but I’m missing an ingredient. I really want to make this caramel apple cake, and now I’m going to the supermarket to buy the ingredient I’m missing. My kids really like this cake, especially the crumb mixture on top. Apple Caramel Cake is one of the first recipes I made, maybe that’s why it’s my favorite. Very quick preparation is the advantage of this recipe, so I usually cook it when friends come. I really like this recipe and every time I make it I am satisfied. Enjoy!
Apple and Caramel Cake
Apple Caramel Crumb Cake – This recipe is perfectly delicious! This apple cake with a mix of breadcrumbs on top and the most amazing caramel frosting is great for any occasion!
For streusel crumbs:
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup butter-melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
For the Cake:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons butter room temperature
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large apples peeled and thinly sliced
- Caramel topping if desired
To make streusel crumbs:
- In a bowl, whisk the dry ingredients.
- Add the melted butter and vanilla.
- Stir until the mixture is evenly moist, set aside.
To make the cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease an 8-inch springform pan and line the bottom with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together 4 tbsp of butter with ¼ cup of granulated sugar, until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and beat well.
- Add sour cream and beat again.
- In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients and add to the butter mixture.
- Stir, until combined
- Spread half of the dough on the bottom of the mold.
- Distribute the apple pieces evenly over the dough, then sprinkle breadcrumbs over the apples.
- Spread the rest of the dough over the crumbs and on top, spread the rest of the streusel.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle caramel topping over cake, if desired.