Delicious Carrot Cheesecake Recipe
Cheesecake is a classic dessert that everyone loves. But have you ever tried carrot cheesecake? It’s a unique twist on the classic that’s sure to become a favorite. Carrot cheesecake is a delicious combination of sweet and savory, with a hint of spice. The flavors come together to create a dessert that’s both comforting and exciting.
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 pounds cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, ¼ cup sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar until blended. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla extract.
- In a medium bowl, mix grated carrots, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake in preheated oven for 55 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool before removing from pan.
Carrot cheesecake is a delicious twist on a classic dessert. The combination of sweet and savory flavors, with a hint of spice, makes it an exciting and comforting treat. It’s easy to make, and the result is a creamy, delicious dessert that everyone will love.