Cheesecake Bars Filling Recipe: Delicious & Easy-to-Make!
Cheesecake Bars Filling Recipe
Cheesecake bars are an amazing treat that can be enjoyed any time of year. They are the perfect dessert for a special occasion or for a casual evening at home. Whether you are looking for a simple recipe or something a little more complex, cheesecake bars are sure to be a hit.
The key to making the perfect cheesecake bars is in the filling. A creamy, flavorful filling can make all the difference in a dessert. Here is a simple recipe for a delicious cheesecake bars filling.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add sugar, flour, vanilla extract and salt and beat until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour filling into the prepared crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center is set.
- Cool before serving.
This cheesecake bars filling recipe is a simple and delicious way to make the perfect dessert. The creamy filling and flavorful ingredients will make your cheesecake bars a hit with your friends and family. Enjoy!