Chocolate Orange Cake – Real chocolate madness and the perfect cake for chocolate lovers! Chocolate Orange Cake is moist, rich, flavorful, delicious, and simply gorgeous!
Try to make this Chocolate Orange Cake and surprise your family members. I am sure that they will like both-good looking and taste. This Chocolate Orange Cake is very easy to make and I recommend it very often to my friends. It is very moist, chocolaty, and delicious so you really need to get a try.
When you see it, you can only imagine the taste. If you don’t know what to prepare for party dessert this Chocolate Orange Cake can be a real option for you. I am sure that all of you have busy lives, children, jobs, school, pieces of training, so you don’t have too much time to stay in the kitchen. This cake is ideal for you, you need to devote yourself and then you will be happier and all around you will be happier too because of you. Try to make this chocolate madness and for short time get your favorite, delicious cake. Fast cakes are the best because include ingredients which you usually have in your kitchen, so you don’t need to spend time going to the supermarket.
Every cake you make, if you make it with pure love and get your imagination when decorating I am sure that everybody will love it. I am not a chocolate lover, so I often make fruit cakes, but my family likes chocolate in every way and when I found this recipe I try to make it. This recipe is super easy, and this chocolate orange combination is perfect. I was surprised when I saw how light and moist is this Chocolate Orange Cake. The nice finishing touch is chocolate glaze and I am sure that this Chocolate Orange Cake will be a favorite in your family. Enjoy!
Chocolate Orange Cake
Chocolate Orange Cake – The real chocolate craze and the perfect cake for chocolate lovers! The Chocolate Orange Cake is chewy, rich, flavorful, delicious, and just plain gorgeous!
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 5 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
For the chocolate topping:
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate-finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Orange slices for garnish
To make the cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F, grease an 8 x 3 inch round pan and line the bottom with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients of the cake: flour, a pinch of salt, baking soda, cocoa powder, granulated sugar
- Add the wet ingredients of white vinegar, 2 tablespoons of fresh orange juice, 1 tablespoon of orange zest, vegetable oil, water, and mix until completely combined
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake, 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
For the chocolate filling:
- In a medium saucepan, combine cream, chocolate, and sugar over low heat until chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Let cool and spread over the cake and return to the refrigerator until the filling is set.
- Garnish with chocolate curls (optional) and orange slices