The Best Crab Cake Recipe You’ll Ever Taste!
Crab Cake Recipe is a dish that is sure to please any seafood lover. It is easy to make and delicious to eat. The combination of the sweet and savory flavors of the crab, along with the crunchy texture of the breadcrumbs, makes for a delicious and satisfying meal. Here is a simple recipe for a delicious crab cake.
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, mix together the crab meat, breadcrumbs, egg, mayonnaise, shallots, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, Old Bay seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Form the mixture into 8-10 patties.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the crab cakes and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with a lemon wedge and your favorite sides.
- For a Crispy Crust: To make the crab cakes extra crispy, add a tablespoon of butter to the skillet before adding the crab cakes.
- Substitutions: You can substitute the panko breadcrumbs for regular breadcrumbs, or use almond meal for a gluten-free option.
- Make Ahead: You can make the crab cakes ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Serving size: 1 crab cake