Chocolate Crazy Cake – true chocolate perfection! Light, mellow and soft! This crazy chocolate cake is the best ever, very delicious and easy to make!
Very easy to make with just a few ingredients, without butter, milk and eggs. This crazy chocolate cake tastes amazing and looks perfect. I have made this cake so many times and it is a delicious and quick confection. It’s low in calories and looks gorgeous, as we all love it. Chocolate Crazy Cake is one of the best combinations of chocolate recipes, it’s easy to make and you don’t have any cooking skills to make it, only love and good humor. Chocolate Crazy Cake is a cake for all occasions, perfect for chocolate lovers and with just a few ingredients and a few minutes you can have a cake that is perfect and so delicious.
It’s the perfect recipe for busy moms who want to surprise their family with something sweet and chocolatey. Chocolate lovers can be suspicious when they see only a few ingredients, but I’m pretty sure if they try to make my Chocolate Crazy Cake they’ll just sit there and say nothing. This Crazy Chocolate Cake that you can decorate as you wish, for example you can decorate it with your favorite fruits: strawberries, raspberries, oranges. Soft and chewy chocolate ganache and raspberries on top are a perfect combination. I always like to try something new with tastes, but this combination is a real hit! Chocolate Crazy Cake is very familiar to my family and friends, and we all love it! Perfect, soft and mellow, there is no party without it.
This Chocolate Crazy Cake got the highest rating and my advice is to give it a try! Sometimes people know that you have to use expensive ingredients to make a good cake, but that’s not true. I have tried making so many cakes that had a lot of ingredients, but when I made this Chocolate Crazy Cake, I concluded that the right combination of ingredients is more important. This crazy chocolate cake has received many compliments and I’m sure you will like it! Enjoy!
Chocolate Crazy Cake – true chocolate perfection! Light, mellow and soft! This crazy chocolate cake is the best ever, very delicious, and easy to make!
- 1½ cups flour (all-purpose)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
For the chocolate ganache:
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 5 oz. semisweet chocolate chopped
- 1 cup raspberry for garnish
To make the cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F, grease an 8 x 3 inch round baking dish, and line the bottom with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients of the cake: flour, a pinch of salt, baking soda, cocoa powder, granulated sugar
- Add the wet ingredients white vinegar, vanilla extract, vegetable oil, water, and mix until blended
- Pour the batter into the mold and bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
To make chocolate ganache:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, simmer ⅔ cup heavy cream and pour over 5 oz of chopped chocolate. Let stand a few minutes, then stir gently until all the chocolate has melted and the ganache becomes smooth. Spread on top of the cake and return to the refrigerator
- until the ganache is set.
- Garnish with raspberries.