Delicious Cinnamon Sugar Apple Cider Bundt Cake with Caramel Glaze – The Best Recipe!
Cinnamon Sugar Apple Cider Bundt Cake with Caramel Glaze is an autumn-inspired dessert that is perfect for the chilly months. It is a moist, spiced cake that is filled with tart apples, cinnamon, and sugar. The bundt cake is topped with a rich and creamy caramel glaze that takes it over the top. It is a delicious and comforting dessert that is sure to be a hit at any gathering.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 cups diced apples
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9-inch bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in the flour mixture until just combined. Stir in the apple cider until just combined.
- Fold in the diced apples.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the cake.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar and whisk until smooth.
- Add the heavy cream and whisk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the powdered sugar until smooth.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cooled cake.
This Cinnamon Sugar Apple Cider Bundt Cake with Caramel Glaze is best served warm. Enjoy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream. It also makes a delicious breakfast or snack cake.