Delicious Lemon Cheesecake Bars with Graham Cracker Crust – The Best Recipe!
Lemon cheesecake bars with graham cracker crust are a classic and delicious dessert. The combination of tangy lemon, creamy cheesecake, and crunchy graham cracker crust is a winning combination that everyone will love. These bars are easy to make and will be a hit at any gathering.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Mix well until the mixture is crumbly. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and 1/2 cup of sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Beat in the lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt. Pour the mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the center is set. Let cool before cutting into bars.
Serving and Storing
Lemon cheesecake bars are best served chilled. They can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. For longer storage, wrap them tightly and freeze for up to 3 months.
Tips and Tricks
For a Richer Taste
If you want a richer taste, you can use unsalted butter instead of melted butter in the graham cracker crust. You can also add 1/4 cup of sour cream to the cheesecake mixture for a creamier texture.
Making Ahead of Time
These bars can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to serve. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months.