Delicious Lemon Raspberry Bread – The Perfect Recipe for a Tasty Treat!
A Delicious Combination of Lemon and Raspberry – Lemon Raspberry Bread
Lemon Raspberry Bread is a delicious combination of tart lemons and sweet raspberries in a moist, fluffy bread. It’s a great snack for anytime of day, and it’s easy to make. Here’s how to make it!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Gradually stir in the dry ingredients until just blended. Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Allow bread to cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
A Refreshing Treat
Lemon Raspberry Bread is a refreshing treat that’s perfect for breakfast, lunch, or as an afternoon snack. The tartness of the lemons and the sweetness of the raspberries make for a delightful combination. It’s also a great way to use up any fresh raspberries you have on hand. Enjoy!