Delicious Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookie Cups – The Best Treat!
Are you looking for a delicious and easy to make dessert that will have your family or guests asking for seconds? Strawberry cream cheese cookie cups are the perfect sweet treat to satisfy any craving. These delightful little cups are made from a simple sugar cookie dough filled with a creamy, sweet strawberry cream cheese filling and topped with a strawberry for an added touch of sweetness.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Additional chopped fresh strawberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease mini muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until combined. Stir in vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined. Divide dough into 24 balls and press into prepared mini muffin tins.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Fold in chopped strawberries.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into cookie cups. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool in tins for 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Top with additional chopped strawberries and serve.
- For a twist, try adding a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice or zest to the cream cheese filling.
- These cookie cups can also be filled with a variety of other fillings such as jam, nutella, or even chocolate chips.
- For a delicious, decadent treat, try drizzling melted chocolate over the top of the cookie cups.
Strawberry cream cheese cookie cups are a delicious and easy to make dessert that will have your family or guests asking for seconds. With a simple sugar cookie dough and creamy, sweet strawberry cream cheese filling, these little cups of heaven are sure to be a hit!