Deliciously Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars with Oreo Crust
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars with Oreo Crust are a decadent and delicious dessert that is sure to please everyone! This recipe combines the flavors of chocolate, peanut butter, and cheesecake in one irresistible treat. The Oreo crust provides a crunchy base, while the creamy filling and rich chocolate topping make this a truly indulgent treat.
- 1 package of Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed Oreos and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Spread mixture over the Oreo crust.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars are best served chilled. Serve with fresh fruit, ice cream, or whipped cream for a truly indulgent treat.
- If you want a thicker crust, use two packages of Oreos.
- If you don’t have semi-sweet chocolate chips, you can substitute with dark or white chocolate chips.
- For a richer flavor, use creamy peanut butter instead of crunchy.