Deliciously Decadent Lemon Cheesecake Bars – The Best Recipe Around!
Lemon Cheesecake Bars are a classic dessert that is sure to please. The tart lemon flavor combined with the creamy cheesecake texture is a favorite of many. Whether you’re looking for a light dessert to end a meal or a sweet treat to serve at a gathering, these bars are sure to be a hit.
To make these bars, you will need:
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
To make the bars, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add condensed milk, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt. Beat until smooth.
- Pour over graham cracker crust. Bake for 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
These bars are delicious served on their own, but they can also be dressed up with a few simple additions. Try one of the following options:
- Top with fresh berries for a burst of flavor.
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate for an extra touch of sweetness.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar for a classic look.
These bars can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. For longer storage, freeze for up to 3 months.
- For a lighter flavor, use reduced-fat cream cheese and graham crackers.
- For a richer flavor, use full-fat cream cheese and graham crackers.
- For an extra tart flavor, add a tablespoon of lemon zest to the batter.
Lemon Cheesecake Bars are a simple and delicious dessert that is sure to please. With just a few ingredients and easy steps, you can whip up a batch of these bars in no time. Enjoy!