Deliciously Decadent Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars – The Best Recipe!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are a delicious dessert perfect for the autumn season. This recipe is easy to make and uses a combination of cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, and spices to make a delectable treat. The bars are then topped with a sweet streusel topping for a truly indulgent treat. Whether you’re looking for a special treat for Thanksgiving or just a yummy snack for your family, these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are sure to be a hit!
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cake mix and melted butter until crumbly. Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is lightly browned.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
For an extra special touch, you can top the bars with a streusel topping. To make the topping, mix together 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup white sugar, and 1/4 cup melted butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over the bars before baking.
These bars can be served plain or with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream. For an extra special touch, drizzle with melted chocolate or caramel sauce.
These bars can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.