Deliciously Rich Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies – The Best Treat Ever!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are one of the most popular and delicious cookie recipes out there. They are easy to make, and they always taste amazing! Whether you are baking them for a party or just for yourself, these cookies are sure to be a hit.
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
- Mix in the peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges are golden.
- Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Tips for Making the Perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie
Use Room Temperature Ingredients
Using room temperature ingredients, such as butter and eggs, will ensure that your cookies turn out perfect every time. This is because the ingredients mix together more easily and evenly when they are at the same temperature.
When you are combining the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients, be sure not to overmix. Overmixing can cause the cookies to become tough and not have a soft and chewy texture.
Another key to making the perfect cookie is not to overbake them. Overbaked cookies will be dry and hard, instead of soft and chewy. To avoid overbaking, take the cookies out of the oven when the edges are just beginning to turn golden brown.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are an easy and delicious treat that everyone loves. By following the tips above, you can make the perfect cookie every time!