Deliciously Sweet Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Pops – A Treat You Won’t Want to Miss!
Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Pops are a delicious and easy-to-make treat for any occasion. These gooey marshmallow pops are coated in melted chocolate and decorated with sprinkles or other toppings for a festive look. They make a great party favor, after-school snack, or special treat. Kids love them and adults do too!
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Sprinkles, chopped nuts, or other toppings (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Insert a lollipop stick into each marshmallow. Place the marshmallows on the prepared baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate chips and vegetable oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Dip the marshmallows into the melted chocolate, covering them completely. Allow the excess chocolate to drip off, then place the marshmallows back onto the parchment paper.
- Decorate the marshmallows with sprinkles, chopped nuts, or other toppings, if desired.
- Place the marshmallows in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
- Enjoy your Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Pops!
Tips and Tricks
- You can use any type of chocolate you like for this recipe. Milk, dark, and white chocolate all work well.
- For extra flavor, you can add a pinch of sea salt or a few drops of your favorite extract to the melted chocolate.
- These pops are best served the same day they are made. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Fruit-Filled Marshmallow Pops
For a fun twist, fill the marshmallows with your favorite fruit before dipping them in the chocolate. Great options include raspberry jam, strawberry preserves, and lemon curd.
Chocolate-Covered Marshmallow Sandwiches
You can also make marshmallow sandwiches by sandwiching two marshmallows together with your favorite filling before dipping them in the chocolate. Great options include Nutella, peanut butter, and cream cheese frosting.