Deliciously Sweet Pecan Pie Bars – The Perfect Treat!
Pecan Pie Bars are a delicious and easy-to-make dessert. These bars have a rich and buttery crust, a creamy and sweet filling, and a crunchy pecan topping. They are a great alternative to traditional pecan pie, and they are perfect for holiday baking or as a special treat.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8-inch baking pan with butter and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, melted butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined. Press the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the corn syrup, eggs, and chopped pecans until well combined. Pour the mixture over the crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the center is set. Let cool before cutting into bars.
Pecan Pie Bars are best served at room temperature. Serve with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream for a special treat. They can also be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- For a nut-free version, use a nut-free crust and omit the chopped pecans.
- For a vegan version, use a vegan crust and use a vegan egg substitute in place of the eggs.
- For a gluten-free version, use a gluten-free flour in place of the all-purpose flour.
These Pecan Pie Bars are sure to be a hit at any gathering. They are easy to make and sure to please any crowd. Enjoy!