Deliciously Sweet Strawberry Shortcake Bars – The Perfect Treat!
Strawberry Shortcake Bars are a delicious dessert that combines the sweet and tart flavors of strawberries and cream in a decadent bar. These bars are made with a simple combination of cake mix, butter, cream cheese, and fresh strawberries. The result is a moist, crumbly bar with a creamy, sweet topping that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, diced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cake mix, melted butter, and cream cheese until a thick dough forms.
- Press the dough into a greased 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the diced strawberries and sugar.
- Spread the strawberry mixture over the dough in the pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool completely before slicing into bars.
Tips and Tricks
- For an extra special treat, top the bars with a dollop of whipped cream.
- You can also use frozen strawberries in this recipe. Just be sure to thaw them before using.
- For an extra tangy flavor, try adding a tablespoon of lemon juice to the strawberry mixture.
- These bars are best served the same day they are made.
These bars can easily be adapted to suit any taste. Try using different types of cake mix, such as yellow or chocolate, or switch out the strawberries for other fruits like blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries. You can also add in other ingredients like nuts, chocolate chips, or coconut flakes for a unique flavor.
Strawberry Shortcake Bars
These Strawberry Shortcake Bars are a delicious treat that is sure to please. With a simple combination of cake mix, butter, cream cheese, and fresh strawberries, these bars are a sweet and creamy dessert that is perfect for any occasion. Try them today and enjoy the flavors of summer all year round!