Fourth of July Cheesecake Bars: The Perfect Summer Dessert
Fourth of July is a special time of the year and what better way to celebrate it than with delicious cheesecake bars? These Fourth of July cheesecake bars are perfect for any occasion, but especially for the Fourth of July. They are easy to make and will have your friends and family asking for seconds!
- 1 package of graham crackers
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of your favorite berry jam
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar until combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool completely before adding the cheesecake layer.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, and mix until combined.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the cooled crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Let cool completely before adding the berry topping.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the berry jam and the fresh or frozen berries.
- Spread the berry mixture over the cooled cheesecake.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
These Fourth of July cheesecake bars are a delicious and festive way to celebrate the Fourth of July. The graham cracker crust and creamy cheesecake layer are the perfect base for the sweet and tart berry topping. Everyone will love these delicious bars!