Delicious Good Day Biscuit Cake Recipe
A good day biscuit cake is a great way to enjoy the sweet flavor of biscuits and cake together. This delightful treat is a great way to start off your day with a tasty snack that is sure to please everyone. It is a perfect snack to take on a picnic, to the office, or to share with friends and family.
- 1 packet of Good Day biscuits
- 2 cups of self-raising flour
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and mix until just combined.
- Add the milk and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Grease and flour a 9 inch round cake tin.
- Pour the batter into the tin and spread it out evenly.
- Arrange the Good Day biscuits on top of the batter in a decorative pattern.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool before serving.
The good day biscuit cake is delicious served with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream. You can also top it with a drizzle of melted chocolate or a sprinkle of nuts. The possibilities are endless!
- If the cake starts to brown too quickly, cover it with a sheet of foil.
- For a lighter cake, replace half of the butter with oil.
- You can use any type of biscuit you like, but Good Day biscuits work best.
- You can also add different types of nuts or dried fruits to the batter.
The good day biscuit cake is a delicious treat that is sure to put a smile on everyone’s face. With its moist and fluffy texture, it is sure to be a hit with all your family and friends. Enjoy!