Heavenly Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chunk Blondies – The Best Recipe!
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chunk Blondies are a delicious and easy to make dessert. They are perfect for a sweet treat after dinner or as a snack anytime of the day. Blondies are a type of bar cookie that are made with brown sugar, butter, eggs, and flour. The addition of peanut butter and chocolate chunks make these blondies extra special.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with butter and line with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla extract and whisk until combined. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir until just combined.
Spread half of the batter into the prepared pan. Spread the peanut butter over the batter. Sprinkle the chocolate chunks over the peanut butter. Spread the remaining batter over the top.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool before slicing and serving.
Tips and Tricks
- For extra flavor, add 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon to the batter.
- You can substitute semi-sweet chocolate chips for the chocolate chunks.
- For a crunchier texture, add 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts to the batter.
- For a healthier version, use whole wheat flour and natural peanut butter.
These Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chunk Blondies are sure to be a hit with family and friends. Enjoy!