Sweet or savory, these hot dog rolls are delicious, easy and super sweet.
Very quick, easy, and inexpensive hot dog rolls. What can I prepare for breakfast to surprise my family? I have hot dogs in the fridge, rolls hmmm, great idea! These rollers promise fun. Without any skill, with this paste, you can do magic! Hot dog rolls so tastily you won’t believe you are making something so delicious! You have to try to craft them because they are perfect.
These hot dog rolls are so sweet and you can choose any topping you want. Crunchy outside, in the middle soft, they melt in the mouth. There are millions of recipes for buns, but with hot dogs, I only use this recipe. Error-free at all times, and I guarantee it for beginners!
Sweet or savory, these hot dog rolls are delicious, easy, and super sweet.
- 6 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup oil
- 1 active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil for greasing
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 cup butter
- 10 hot dogs
- Mix the active dry yeast with lukewarm milk and a teaspoon of sugar, leave it until it foams for 5-8 minutes.
- When it foams, add salt, oil, yogurt, stirring constantly, slowly add flour. Knead well and let the dough rise for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, stretch the dough finely and brush with butter over the entire surface.
- Roll out the dough and let stand 15 minutes. Stretch the roll and divide it into triangles. The triangles should be stretched well.
- On each triangle, put ½ hot dog and roll it.
- Put parchment paper in the brass and add rolls. Whisk a yolk and a tablespoon of oil and coat each roll.
- Place the brass in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 400 F, until golden brown.
- When the rolls are finished, whisk in ¼ cup of milk, water, and oil.