Heavenly Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars: An Ina Garten Recipe
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars with Ina Garten are a delicious, autumn-inspired dessert. They’re creamy, flavorful, and have a hint of spice. Plus, they’re easy to make and require only a few simple ingredients. With Ina Garten’s recipe, you can make a delicious, crowd-pleasing dessert in no time.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 extra-large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a small bowl. Press the mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed for 5 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until just combined. Add the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, salt, and vanilla, and beat until just combined.
- Pour the mixture over the crust and bake for 40 minutes, until the center is set. Cool to room temperature and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
When ready to serve, cut into 16 bars and serve chilled. These bars can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- For a crunchy topping, sprinkle the bars with chopped pecans or walnuts before baking.
- For a more intense pumpkin flavor, increase the pumpkin puree to 1 1/2 cups.
- For an extra-rich cheesecake, add 2 tablespoons of heavy cream to the filling before baking.
Ina Garten’s Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are a delicious, easy-to-make dessert that will be sure to please any crowd. With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of prep time, you can have a delicious, autumn-inspired treat that will have everyone asking for seconds!