Indulge in Delicious Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake – The Best Treat!
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is a delicious and decadent dessert that is sure to be a crowd pleaser. This recipe is a combination of two classic desserts, chocolate and raspberry cheesecake. The tartness of the raspberry and the sweetness of the chocolate blend together perfectly to create a rich and creamy cheesecake.
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup melted butter
- 3 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Making the Crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together until well blended.
- Press the mixture into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
Making the Filling
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between each interval, until completely melted.
- Stir melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture.
- Mix raspberry jam and flour together in a small bowl until combined.
- Stir raspberry mixture into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.
Serve chilled with fresh raspberries and a dollop of whipped cream. Enjoy!