Delicious Keto Shortbread Cookies – A Must-Try Recipe!
Keto shortbread cookies are a delicious, low-carb alternative to traditional shortbread cookies. These cookies are made with almond flour and coconut oil, making them a great option for those following a ketogenic diet. They are also gluten-free, sugar-free, and dairy-free. The result is a buttery, crunchy, and flavorful cookie that can be enjoyed guilt-free.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup erythritol or monk fruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, melted coconut oil, sweetener, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Mix until a dough forms.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into a log and slice into 12 pieces. Place the pieces onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely before serving.
Tips and Tricks
- Substitutions: You can use any type of sugar-free sweetener in place of the erythritol or monk fruit sweetener. You can also use melted butter or ghee in place of the coconut oil.
- Storage: Keto shortbread cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Freezing: The dough can be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before baking.
Serving size: 1 cookie (17g)
- Calories: 111 kcal
- Fat: 10.5g
- Carbohydrates: 2.2g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 2.4g
Keto shortbread cookies are a delicious, low-carb alternative to traditional shortbread cookies. They are buttery, crunchy, and flavorful, and can be enjoyed guilt-free. Give them a try and enjoy a delicious treat without all the carbs!