Delicious Lemon Curd Cheesecake Recipe
Lemon Curd Cheesecake is a delightful dessert that is sure to be a hit at any gathering. It combines a creamy, tangy lemon curd layer with a traditional cheesecake base. The sweet and tart flavors of the lemon curd perfectly complement the creamy texture of the cheesecake. This is a simple yet impressive dessert that is sure to be a hit with family and friends.
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup prepared lemon curd
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Whipped cream and lemon zest, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Add vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the center is almost set.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
Lemon Curd Layer
- In a medium bowl, mix together lemon curd and heavy cream until smooth.
- Pour mixture over cooled cheesecake and spread evenly.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Garnish with whipped cream and lemon zest, if desired.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.
This Lemon Curd Cheesecake is sure to be a hit with family and friends. The combination of the tangy lemon curd and the creamy cheesecake base is irresistible. Serve this delicious dessert at your next gathering and you’re sure to get rave reviews!