Try making an iced lemon cake, very quick, easy, creamy, so soft and perfect for every occasion!
When I started writing my recipes in my new notebook, this lemon iced cake was the first. I got it from my mother-in-law because the lemon iced cake is my husband’s favorite cake. When I first tasted this cake it was delicious, but when I did it it was tastier. This recipe is exceptional and I suggest it to everyone.
Lemon iced cake is very easy to make, all the ingredients you usually have at home, so you only need an hour to make this delicious lemon cake. Soft, but not too sweet, with lots of flavorful topping, great for hot days, and it’s perfect for people who don’t like super sweet cakes. Simply refreshes. I love this recipe because it’s super quick, easy, creamy, and perfect for any occasion.
Lemon iced cake
Try making an iced lemon cake, very quick, easy, creamy, so soft, and perfect for any occasion!
Ingredients for bark:
- 5 eggs
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
Ingredients for syrup:
- 1 cup of water
- 4 tablespoons sugar
Ingredients for filling:
- 4 cups of milk
- 16 tablespoons flour
- 16 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 lemon
Ingredients for glaze:
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
Instructions, bark, and syrup:
- Bark-Whisk the eggs and sugar and slowly add the flour and cocoa.
- Put parchment paper in the brass and add the mixture, and bake it in a preheated oven at 400 F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Syrup – Boil water, add sugar and melt it.
- Overflow the hot syrup onto the fresh bark.
Instructions, filling, and frosting:
- The filling – Cook 3 cups of milk with the sugar over medium heat.
- Combine a cup of milk, flour, and vanilla sugar that stays well and add the boiled milk, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Let cool.
- Mix the butter and lemon juice and add the cooled filling, mix well.
- Fill the bark evenly.
- Frosting – Melt chocolate chips with 2 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp milk and spill over the filling.
- Let the cake cool, then cut it into cubes and serve.