Luscious Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake – The Best Recipe for a Delicious Dessert!
Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is an easy and delicious recipe that everyone can make. This moist and flavorful cake is perfect for a special occasion or an everyday treat. It’s bursting with the tartness of lemon and the sweetness of blueberries. The combination of these two flavors is sure to please everyone in your family.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the milk. Mix in the lemon juice and zest.
- Gently fold in the blueberries. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- Be sure to use fresh blueberries for the best flavor. Frozen blueberries may work in a pinch, but they tend to be too watery.
- You can use any type of milk for this recipe, including non-dairy alternatives.
- This cake can be served plain, but it’s also delicious topped with a simple glaze or whipped cream.
This cake can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. It can also be frozen for up to 3 months. If you do freeze it, thaw it overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
One serving of this cake contains approximately:
- Calories: 375
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- Protein: 5g