Luscious Lemon Blueberry Streusel Muffins with Zesty Lemon Glaze – The Best Recipe!
Lemon Blueberry Streusel Muffins with Lemon Glaze are the perfect way to start your day! These muffins are bursting with the flavors of lemon and blueberry, and topped with a sweet and tangy lemon glaze. The streusel topping adds a crunchy texture to the muffins and is sure to make them a hit with everyone.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs, lemon zest, yogurt, and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Fill the muffin tin with the batter and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon.
- Using a fork, cut the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle the streusel topping over the muffins and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Drizzle the glaze over the muffins and serve.
These Lemon Blueberry Streusel Muffins with Lemon Glaze are sure to be a hit with everyone. They are light, moist, and full of flavor. The streusel topping adds a crunchy texture and the glaze adds a sweet and tangy finish. Enjoy!