Mint Aero Cheesecake Recipe: The Perfect Sweet Treat!
Mint Aero Cheesecake is a delicious dessert that will satisfy any sweet tooth. This delightful treat combines a creamy cheesecake with the unique flavor of Mint Aero chocolate. It is a simple recipe that can be made in no time and is sure to be a hit with family and friends.
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 100g melted butter
- 500g cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 100g icing sugar
- 100ml double cream
- 2 x 39g bars Mint Aero
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan).
- Crush the digestive biscuits in a food processor until they resemble fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter and mix with the biscuit crumbs until well combined.
- Press the biscuit mixture into the base of a 20cm springform tin.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, eggs, icing sugar and double cream until smooth.
- Chop one of the Mint Aero bars and fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, melt the remaining Mint Aero bar and spread over the top of the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Mint Aero Cheesecake is best served cold and can be enjoyed as a dessert after a meal or as a snack. For a special treat, serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or fresh cream.
Tips and Tricks
- For a richer flavor, use full-fat cream cheese.
- If you prefer a lighter cheesecake, substitute the double cream for Greek yogurt.
- For a more intense Mint Aero flavor, add an extra bar of chocolate.
- To ensure your cheesecake sets properly, make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature before starting.