No-Bake Oreo Mint Cheesecake – try making this Oreo Mint Cheesecake and you will find that you have never made the easiest cake so delicious! So easy to make without baking, Oreo Mint Cheesecake!
How can we make good and delicious cheesecake-like we eat in restaurants? I was watching TV and saw this beautiful cake and a perfect photo. This photo motivated me to make this cake so tasty! I wrote the recipe and started my Oreo Mint Cheesecake adventure. It’s so easy, no baking, and trust me, it will definitely work. Oreo lovers must try this sweet, creamy, surprise and it’s so easy to make, your kids’ cake helps you make it! I guess you love to make sweet things for your family and friends, but when it’s so easy like my no-bake Oreo cheesecake, trust me, you’ll love it the most!
Such a delicious cake in no time. In my family, this Oreo cheesecake is a favorite. I make this Oreo mint cheesecake and my family eats it right away. When I finish the Oreo mint cheesecake, I try to decorate it, but my kids can’t wait to eat! This dessert that I make very often in my kitchen. At first, I was only making it for my family, but anyone who has tasted this cake asked for the recipe. I received many compliments and everyone thought it was difficult to do. I think I never made the easiest cake. Today, my Oreo cheesecake has become the favorite dessert of my friends and their families. Children or adults, everyone loves this Oreo Mint cheesecake. But maybe we like it because it’s easy and quick to do .. Who knows. Try to do it …
No-Bake Oreo Mint Cheesecake
No-Bake Oreo Mint Cheesecake – try making this Oreo Mint Cheesecake and you will find that you’ve never made the easiest cake that’s so delicious! So easy to make without baking, Oreo Mint Cheesecake!
For the Crust:
- 24 Oreo cookies-finely crushed
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 24 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1½ cup Oreo crumbs (from about 15 Oreos)
- 5-6 drops green food color
- 1 teaspoon extract mint
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
Instructions – Crust:
- In the finely crushed Oreo cakes, add melted butter.
- Add the crust mixture to the bottom of the springform pan and let stand 10 to 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
Instructions – Fill and Chocolate:
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and mix until it becomes thick.
- Add the mint extract, green food coloring, and Oreo crumbs.
- On the prepared crust add the filling and leave the cake in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After an hour, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave and add the filling.
- Decorate, if you wish.