Easy No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Pumpkin pie is a classic dessert that is enjoyed by many during the autumn months. But what if you don’t have the time or the desire to bake a pie? Fortunately, you can make a delicious, creamy pumpkin pie without having to turn on the oven. This no-bake pumpkin pie is easy to make, and can be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of their baking abilities.
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie plate. Place the pie plate in the refrigerator and chill for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Serve the pie chilled, topped with whipped cream.
Tips and Variations
This no-bake pumpkin pie is delicious on its own, but you can also top it with some additional ingredients for a bit of extra flavor. Some ideas for toppings include:
- Chopped pecans
- Chocolate chips
- Caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon sugar
Making Ahead of Time
This no-bake pumpkin pie can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. It can also be frozen for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
No-bake pumpkin pie is a great alternative to the classic baked version. It’s easy to make and can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer for a quick and delicious dessert. Enjoy this creamy pumpkin pie with your favorite toppings and everyone will be sure to love it!