No Bake Tiramisu Recipe: Easy & Delicious!
No Bake Tiramisu is a classic Italian dessert that is easy to make and is sure to please everyone. This light and creamy dessert is made without baking and has a delicious combination of espresso, liqueur, mascarpone cheese, and ladyfingers. Tiramisu is perfect for any occasion and can be prepared ahead of time.
- 2 cups of mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup of cold espresso
- 1/4 cup of liqueur of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 package of ladyfingers
Making the Cream
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mascarpone cheese, confectioners sugar, espresso, and liqueur until creamy and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cocoa powder and sugar.
Assembling the Tiramisu
- Line the bottom of an 8×8 inch pan with ladyfingers.
- Spread half of the mascarpone cream over the ladyfingers.
- Sprinkle the cocoa and sugar mixture over the cream.
- Repeat the layers with the remaining ladyfingers and cream.
- Cover the pan and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
When ready to serve, cut the No Bake Tiramisu into squares and sprinkle with cocoa powder. Enjoy!