Delicious Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe
Pineapple cheesecake is a delicious and easy to make dessert. It is a great way to end a meal and is sure to please any crowd. The combination of the sweet pineapple and creamy cheesecake makes this a truly decadent dessert. Here’s how to make this delicious treat.
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Mix until well combined.
- Press mixture into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Fold in pineapple.
- Spread mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix sour cream and spread over the top of the cheesecake.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.
Once cooled, this pineapple cheesecake is ready to be served. It is a creamy and sweet dessert that will have everyone coming back for more. Enjoy!