Delicious Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
Pumpkin Pie Dip is a classic autumn favorite that is perfect for any gathering or celebration. It’s creamy, flavorful, and easy to make, so you can whip it up in no time! This delicious dip is made with canned pumpkin, cream cheese, spices, and a few other simple ingredients. The best part is that it can be served as a dip with graham crackers, ginger snaps, or even apples!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl. Serve with graham crackers, ginger snaps, or apple slices.
Tips and Tricks
- For a richer flavor, try adding a few tablespoons of maple syrup to the dip.
- For a spicier dip, add a pinch of cayenne pepper or a few dashes of hot sauce.
- If the dip is too thick, add a tablespoon of milk or cream to thin it out.
- For a healthier version, try using Greek yogurt instead of cream cheese.
Pumpkin Pie Dip can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. It can also be frozen for up to 3 months. To thaw, simply transfer the dip to the refrigerator and let it thaw overnight.