Super Biscuit Cake Recipe – The Best Around!
Are you looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dessert? Look no further than the super biscuit cake! This easy-to-make treat is sure to be a hit with all your family and friends.
- 2 packages of biscuit dough
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out biscuit dough into a large rectangle.
- Melt butter and pour over dough.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, walnuts, pecans, raisins, and chocolate chips.
- Roll up dough into a log and cut into 1-inch slices.
- Place slices in a greased 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool before serving.
The super biscuit cake is delicious served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream. It is also delicious served cold with a cup of coffee or tea. For a special treat, top with a drizzle of caramel or chocolate sauce.
Tips and Tricks
- For a lighter version, substitute the butter for applesauce.
- For a sweeter version, increase the amount of brown sugar.
- For a spicier version, add a pinch of cayenne pepper or a teaspoon of ground ginger.
- For a nut-free version, omit the walnuts and pecans.
- For a vegan version, substitute the butter for vegan margarine and the chocolate chips for vegan chocolate chips.
The super biscuit cake is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that is sure to be a hit with all your family and friends. With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of preparation, you can have a delicious treat ready in no time. So, grab your ingredients and get baking!