Delicious Sweet Potato Brownie Recipe
Sweet Potato Brownies are a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that will satisfy any sweet tooth. These brownies are made with a base of sweet potatoes, cocoa powder, and sugar. The end result is a rich, fudgy brownie that is perfect for any occasion.
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed sweet potatoes, melted butter, cocoa powder, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
- Add the baking powder and salt to the bowl and mix until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle the chocolate chips (if using) over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool before slicing and serving.
Chocolate Chip Sweet Potato Brownies
Add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to the brownie batter before baking.
Nutella Sweet Potato Brownies
Add 1/4 cup of Nutella to the brownie batter before baking.
Cinnamon Sweet Potato Brownies
Add 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon to the brownie batter before baking.
Sweet Potato Brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months.