Taste Deliciousness with Blackberry Cobbler Ice Cream!
The Delicious Combination of Blackberry Cobbler and Ice Cream
Do you love the taste of blackberries and cobbler but want a new way to enjoy them? Look no further than blackberry cobbler ice cream! This delicious combination of cobbler and ice cream creates a unique dessert that can be enjoyed year-round.
To make blackberry cobbler ice cream, you will need:
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup of light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 pint of your favorite ice cream, softened
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the blackberries, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice. Toss to combine and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, butter, vanilla, salt, and nutmeg until crumbly. Set aside.
- Spread the blackberry mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the top of the blackberries.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooled blackberry cobbler and softened ice cream until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Perfect Dessert for Any Occasion
Blackberry cobbler ice cream is the perfect dessert for any occasion. It’s a great way to enjoy the flavors of summer all year long. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be served in individual portions. Whether you’re looking for a special treat to share with friends and family or just want something sweet to end your day, blackberry cobbler ice cream is the perfect choice.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your ingredients and get ready to enjoy a delicious combination of cobbler and ice cream. With this easy-to-make recipe, you can enjoy the flavors of summer any time of the year!