The best chocolate cake, a perfect cake for chocolate lovers! Sweet, tasty, and very creamy! chocolate cake, a great combination of chocolate and coffee, so you have to try and do it!
Chocolate cakes are really delicious but I love them the most when I can make them easy. Perfect, chewy and so tasty, I make this chocolate cake very often in my kitchen and it’s perfect for big parties. Children or adults, everyone loves this chocolate cake. Melts in your mouth, perfectly delicious, creamy and juicy cookie! My husband and kids love chocolate a lot, and of course, this chocolate cake is one of my family’s favorites. When I finish my best chocolate cake, I try to decorate it, but my kids can’t wait to eat! This chocolate cake is a real hit for chocolate lovers, it is high in calories but very tasty and worth the detour.
Chocolate cake is very famous in my family and my friends love it too, so there is no party without my best chocolate cake. You don’t need too much time to prepare it and you will finish it very quickly. I will say it’s a real chocolate cake, with lots of chocolate, but this cake is so special because it includes a cup of coffee, which is a really good combination! You think there is nothing more chocolaty than chocolate, but this chocolate cake is better than anything you’ve tried. There is an opinion that for a good cake there must be a lot of expensive ingredients like almonds, hazelnuts or Nutella, this is a mistake. Read my chocolate cake recipe carefully and I am sure you are going to make the most delicious cake you have ever made!
The Best Chocolate Cake
The best chocolate cake, a perfect cake for chocolate lovers! Sweet, tasty, and very creamy! The best chocolate cake, a great combination of chocolate and coffee, so you have to try and do it!
For Chocolate Cake:
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter on room temperature
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup black coffee
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
For the chocolate cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Butter and flour 2 round cake pans (8 inches) and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of your blender, beat the butter and sugar, on medium speed for two minutes, until light and fluffy, add the eggs one at a time, beating and scraping the sides of the bowl after each, add milk, black coffee and oil, and mix until smooth.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients with the mixer on low heat
- Divide batter evenly among prepared pans and bake, 10 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
For the icing:
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and beat until light and fluffy
- Add the heavy whipping cream and beat for about 5 minutes
- Add the melted chocolate chips and beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Place 1 layer on your cake stand, evenly cover the top with frosting
- Top with the second layer and top with frosting and spread the frosting evenly on sides.
- Decorate as you wish