These mini mint cheesecakes will enchant you. They look great on your table and they are so delicious, sweet, and beautifully decorated. I often make similar treats and this Mini Mint is my favorite. This mini mint cheesecake is just my way of making it so if you like another taste you can use that too. The best mint mini cheesecake is a great recipe for when friends come. It is very easy to make, very tasty and everyone loves it!
You can make this cake very easily, but the hardest part is waiting to tighten it up as we love it very much and can’t wait to try this perfection. I made these mini cheesecakes with many different fruits e.g. strawberries, cherries, raspberries, but my daughter Sarah was at the birthday party and when she came home she got me spoke, how she is thrilled with these mini cakes. I thought about how I could do that too. I know, the crust will be with her favorite Oreo cookies, a little cream cheese, a little mint extract, and of course, some green food coloring.
Of course, my daughter was delighted again and I was very happy. Whenever I try to do something different I always come to the conclusion that our favorite cake is cheesecake. Nice light taste with lots of creams. These are definitely the best mini cheesecakes that are easy to make and I’m sure you’ll like them a lot. Enjoy!
The Best Mini Mint Cheesecake
The best mini mint cheesecake – so easy to make, creamy, and cute! Absolutely delicious, the best mini mint cheesecake with an Oreo crust and just a few ingredients!
For the Oreo Crust:
- 1½ cups Oreo crumbs (from about 15 Oreos)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter-melted
For the cheesecake filling:
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 5-6 drops green food color
For the chocolate:
- ½ cup chocolate chips (any desired topping)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a regular-size cupcake pan with 12 liners, set aside.
- Toss together unsalted melted butter and Oreo crumbs.
- Press 1 tablespoon of mixture into the bottom of each liner.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
For the cheesecake:
- In the large bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until it becomes creamy.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and mix until it becomes thick.
- Add mint extract, vanilla, green food coloring until the desired green color, mix until combined.
- Pour cheesecake batter over crusts so that the cups are almost full.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
For the chocolate:
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave and add them to the filling.
- Garnish with any desired toppings and serve.