The Best Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars Recipe – A Delicious Treat!
Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars are an indulgent and delicious dessert that will have your guests begging for more. With a creamy, tart raspberry swirl and a decadent, buttery graham cracker crust, these bars are a must-try for anyone who loves cheesecake. Plus, they are easy to make and require minimal ingredients.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla extract. Spread over crust.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of raspberry preserves randomly over the cream cheese mixture. Swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until center is set. Cool before cutting into bars.
- For best results, use a good-quality raspberry preserves.
- For an extra indulgent treat, top the bars with a dollop of freshly whipped cream before serving.
- For a variation, try using blueberry or blackberry preserves instead of raspberry.
One serving of Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars contains approximately 200 calories, 12 grams of fat, 20 grams of carbohydrates, and 4 grams of protein.
Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars are a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that is sure to be a hit with your guests. With their creamy raspberry swirl and buttery graham cracker crust, these bars are a must-try for anyone who loves cheesecake. Enjoy!