Tiramisu Recipe with 3 Eggs – Easy and Delicious!
Tiramisu is an Italian dessert that is loved by many. It is a sweet and creamy treat that is made with eggs, sugar, coffee, and mascarpone cheese. This traditional Italian dessert has been around for centuries and is still a favorite today. If you are looking for a delicious and easy dessert to make, then you should definitely give tiramisu a try.
Tiramisu is traditionally made with three eggs, but some recipes call for only two. The eggs are whisked together with sugar until they are light and fluffy. Then, the mascarpone cheese is added to the mixture and stirred until it is completely combined. After that, the coffee is added to the mixture and stirred until all the ingredients are combined. Finally, the tiramisu is poured into a baking dish and chilled for several hours.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of espresso or strong coffee
- 1/2 cup of mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the espresso or coffee, mascarpone cheese, and heavy cream. Whisk until all the ingredients are combined.
3. Pour the egg and sugar mixture into the espresso and cheese mixture and stir until combined.
4. Add the vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and cocoa powder and stir until combined.
5. Grease a 9-inch round baking dish. Place a layer of ladyfingers on the bottom of the dish.
6. Pour the tiramisu mixture over the ladyfingers and spread it out evenly.
7. Top the tiramisu with another layer of ladyfingers and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
8. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
9. Serve the tiramisu chilled and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
- For a lighter and fluffier tiramisu, use only two eggs instead of three.
- If you don’t have espresso or strong coffee, you can substitute with strong black tea.
- If you don’t have mascarpone cheese, you can use cream cheese or ricotta cheese instead.
- If you don’t have ladyfingers, you can use sponge cake instead.
- If you want to add an extra layer of flavor, you can sprinkle some dark rum or brandy over the ladyfingers before pouring the tiramisu mixture.
For a delicious chocolate version of tiramisu, simply add 1/2 cup of melted semi-sweet chocolate chips to the egg and sugar mixture before combining with the espresso and cheese mixture.
For a fruity twist on the classic tiramisu, add 1/2 cup of your favorite chopped fruit to the tiramisu mixture before pouring into the baking dish. You can also top the tiramisu with fresh fruit before serving.
Tiramisu is a classic Italian dessert that is loved by many. It is a sweet and creamy treat that is made with eggs, sugar, coffee, and mascarpone cheese. This traditional Italian dessert is easy to make and can be customized to your liking. If you are looking for a delicious and easy dessert to make, then you should definitely give tiramisu a try!