Treat Yourself to Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Truffles
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Truffles are a delicious and easy-to-make treat for any occasion. Made with Oreo cookies, peanut butter, and chocolate, these truffles are sure to be a hit with everyone. Whether you’re making them for a special occasion or just for a snack, these truffles are sure to please.
- 1 package of Oreo cookies (14.3 ounces)
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 package of semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts (optional)
- Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor or blender until they are finely ground.
- In a medium bowl, mix the crushed Oreos and peanut butter together until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and place them on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for about an hour.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and butter together until completely melted and smooth.
- Remove the Oreo truffles from the freezer and dip them into the melted chocolate. Place the truffles back on the wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the chopped peanuts on top of the truffles (optional).
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for about an hour until the chocolate has hardened.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can use any type of cookie you like for the truffles. If you don’t have Oreos, you can use graham crackers, gingersnaps, or even chocolate chip cookies.
- If you don’t have peanut butter, you can use any other nut butter such as almond butter, cashew butter, or sunflower seed butter.
- You can use any type of chocolate you like for the truffles. If you don’t have semi-sweet chocolate chips, you can use dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or even white chocolate.
Chocolate Coconut Oreo Truffles
- Replace the peanut butter with 1/2 cup of sweetened shredded coconut.
- Add 1 teaspoon of coconut extract to the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle the truffles with toasted coconut flakes (optional).
Chocolate Caramel Oreo Truffles
- Replace the peanut butter with 1/2 cup of caramel sauce.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sea salt to the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle the truffles with sea salt (optional).
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Truffles are a delicious and easy-to-make treat that are sure to please everyone. With just a few ingredients and minimal effort, you can make these truffles in no time. Plus, you can customize them to your liking with different flavors and toppings. So, go ahead and give these truffles a try – you won’t be disappointed!