Easy White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars: Sweet and Delicious
These White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars are a delicious treat that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. They are made with a creamy cheesecake filling, a sweet raspberry sauce, and a white chocolate drizzle that makes them a perfect dessert for any occasion.
Ingredients for White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Raspberry Sauce:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- White Chocolate Drizzle:
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and sugar until combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven and let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Pour the filling over the cooled crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then remove from oven and let cool.
- In a small saucepan, combine the raspberries, sugar, cornstarch, and water.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens and the raspberries are broken down.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
White Chocolate Drizzle
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and shortening.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle over the cooled cheesecake bars.
- Spread the cooled raspberry sauce over the top of the cheesecake bars.
- Cut into bars and serve.
These White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars are the perfect combination of sweet and creamy. The raspberry sauce adds a tartness that complements the creamy cheesecake and the white chocolate drizzle adds the perfect amount of sweetness. They are sure to be a hit at any gathering. Enjoy!